This is a tasty pasta dish that includes ginger powder and sesame seeds for extra flavor. It only takes about 25 minutes to prepare and can make a wonderful meal for two.
Vegan Asparagus Recipe
- Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 2
Here’s what you’ll need for your Vegan Asparagus…
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1/2 package of spaghetti noodles
- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
Here’s the process for preparing Vegan Asparagus…
- Cook pasta per directions.
- While pasta is cooking, cut asparagus into inch long pieces.
- Oil a wok with safflower oil and warm over medium heat.
- Once pasta is done, drain thoroughly.
- Combine all ingredients in wok and stir vigorously.
- Cook for 15 minutes stirring frequently.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Vegan Asparagus!Pin It